Partner With Us
Are you in the retail business, and looking to expand your product line? Byler Barns & Backyards is in a growth phase, and is looking for retailers to partner with us.
There are many businesses with a brick-and-mortar presence who share clientele with us – garden centers, hardware stores, farm supply stores, and even existing shed dealers. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow sales and to serve your clients better . . . then we should talk!
What businesses are a good fit?
Not every business will be a good fit for retailing sheds, or for working the Byler’s.
- Culture. Our goal is not just to sell product. Our goal is to act in the best interests of our clients, and to give them a great experience, top to bottom. This begins with a “client first” mentality. It extends to knowing the products well, to serve clients with complete competence and confidence.
- Growth. A partnership with Byler’s will work best for entrepreneurs interested in growing their business and their product lines. We are not looking to set up sheds on every empty lot in Virginia. But if you are in a similar business (think hardware, lawn and garden, farm, lumber, etc.) – this may be for you.
- Integrity. We are committed to honesty and integrity on every front, not just “making a buck.” Profit comes to those who treat others as they want to be treated themselves.
What’s in it for you?
We believe partnerships will be mutually beneficial. As we grow, you grow. As you grow, we grow.
- Full Byler Support. We provide marketing materials, training, and someone dedicated to making you successful. This provides the needed training for selling our sheds, but the ideas will also cross-pollinate into your other areas of sales as well.
- Expanded Product Line. You are always looking for ways to serve your customers better. Here is an opportunity to provide them with storage solutions as well.
- Increased Traffic. Convert more of your drive-by traffic to drive-in traffic. As customers stop in to look at the sheds, they will also look at your other products.
- Increased Profits. If you are willing to put in the time to become fluent in shed-talk, you can realize a tidy growth in your bottom line with almost no additional overhead. We carry the cost of inventory, which helps your cash flow.
- Established Partner. Byler Barns and Backyards is a family-owned business. We’ve been building and selling sheds in Virginia for over four decades, and are a recognized name in the community. Our commitment to quality products and stellar service, and your commitment to the same, will benefit both your business and ours.
How does a partnership work?
So you’re interested in a partnership with Byler Barns and Backyards. What happens next?
- Conversation. We’ll come out to your store, and get acquainted. We are looking for a partnership that will be a good fit and beneficial for both of us. If everything works out, we sign the agreement.
- Product Selection. We’ll work with you to select buildings suited to your clientele.
- Training. We provide full training for all sales staff. You’ll gain expertise in our buildings, both materials and workmanship. We’ll take you on a tour of our production facility, and teach you the ordering process.
- Sales and Follow-Up. Once you begin to sell, we will continue to work with you to refine the process. We will be in touch with you regularly to provide support and on-going training.