We stand behind the sheds we build. If any defects in materials or workmanship show up in the first 10 years, we’ll take care of it. Floor to Roof. Inside-Out. 10 Years.
Our promise: What is Covered. Byler Storage Buildings, Inc. warrants to the purchaser that your structure manufactured by Byler Storage Buildings, Inc. is free of defects in material and workmanship, subject to the exceptions stated below. How Long Coverage Lasts. This warranty runs for 10 years from the date of purchase.
What Byler Will Do. We will repair or replace any components, which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to be defective, such that they do not provide reasonable service under normal use. Correction by repair or replacement of materials or workmanship shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of Byler Storage Buildings, Inc. We will repair or replace any failure of material or workmanship such as rot, leakage, fungal decay, or structural collapse.
Additionally, for this warranty to remain in effect you are responsible to complete the following:
• Complete annual preventive maintenance for all hardware.
• Repair, in a timely manner, any roofing damage caused by acts of God such as hail or wind.
• Ensure proper drainage around structure.
• Ensure that sprinklers do not expose structure to irrigation water.
• Ensure that structure is not damaged by abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper maintenance, or inadequate foundation.
• Provide and maintain a sufficient foundation that meets engineered specifications.
Exclusions: What is not covered.
• This warranty does not apply to damage from fire, vandalism, theft, projectiles, collisions, or Acts of God such as hail, wind, or flood; or for normal wear to your building such as fading of paint or vinyl siding.
• Natural wood siding (e.g. cedar lap or pine board and batten) will weather and decay over time unless stain or paint is applied regularly. Such weathering is natural and is not covered under this warranty.
• Minor settling of the building is normal, and is not covered under this warranty.
• This warranty does not cover the natural characteristic of some wood to split, warp, or twist.
• Byler Storage Buildings can move your building for you; others may also move your building. This warranty does not cover damage sustained in a building move by anyone other than Byler Storage Buildings.
• Byler Storage Buildings shall have no liability for any incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to contents of the building. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Transfers. This warranty is fully transferable to a new owner.
Claims. Warranty claims must be made to Byler Storage Buildings, Inc., 3318 North Valley Pike, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802, phone (540) 433-3990, and must be made within 30 days after the defect is discovered.
State Law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Byler Barns And Backyards Is A Secure Place To Purchase For Peace Of Mind.
Our company mission is to take care of our customers and that means for the long term. We offer repair and maintenance services for our buildings, from painting to re-roofing. Your purchase is the start of a relationship with Byler Barns and Backyards. We go the extra mile to make sure it’s a good one. With 5 retail locations and multiple ways to reach us, we are just a step away when you need us.
From Expert Staff To Customization And On-Going Support, Byler Takes Care Of You.
Finding the right storage solution is part of a process that has been honed to be simple, straightforward, and efficient. We strive to provide the highest level of service at every step. Our storage shed warranty is just our way of letting you know believe our solutions will stand the tests of time.